MaryDell – 3 bedroom/2.5 bath in Northshore
Under ConstructionSubdivision Northshore
761 Bearing Way, Brandon MS
Square Footage 2420
- Auto Toe-Kick Lighting
- Ceramic Tile Floor in Bath Rooms
- Crown Moulding Throughout
- Exterior fire place and sitting wall
- Granite or Quartz in Kitchen and Baths
- Indirect Lighting
- Large Kitchen Island
- Pine and Stained Floors
- Tray Ceiling in Master with Indirect Lighting
- Walk_in Closet in Master Bedroom
- Walk-in Pantry
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Not only is MaryDell located minutes away from everything in the Flowood/Reservoir area, the lot backs up to a thick tree line, making for an amazing backyard experience. It’s also close to the neighborhood pond which the developer plans on stocking with fish. Combined with all the amenities of The Reservoir, and MaryDell is going to make an amazing home.
This home is being built in Northshore, which is Phase 2 of Northshore Landing. The planned shared amenities include a zero entry pool & clubhouse, combination basketball & tennis court, and green space. It’s a beautiful development surrounded by trees. The neighborhoods is right across from the walking/bike path and less than 5 minutes from water. The back porch as almost 600 sq. ft. of space. The home faces east, so the back outdoor living area will have a nice glow in the evenings.
MaryDell is loaded with our signature features
- Open floor plan with interior brick
- Real wood floors in all living areas
- Built-ins in the closets
- Tile surrounds in all baths…no fiberglass inserts
- Spacious master closet with built-ins including shelves, drawers and shoe racks
- Tray ceiling in the master bedroom with indirect lighting
- Motion activate toe-kick lighting
- Ventless fire places with gas logs in living room and back porch
- Large kitchen island with bar seating
- Appliances include 5 burner range oven, microwave and garbage disposal
Get this home early and make it your own! Our interior designers help you every step of the way. Contact Leigh Jones 601-214-0207 or Dana Marsalis 601-988-2320.